Friday 2 March 2012

Almost a year of not blogging and I forgotten what to ever write anymore!


The Promenade/ Keppel Bay is just sick though. Beautiful seas, beautiful yachts, beautiful girls, and surrounded by rich asses all around you. God its disgustingly beautiful. The wealth... eww too stifling for me.And the Keppel Residences just doesn't go well with the sea view. All the concrete and steel, sigh...

Those 7 babes on the yacht are hot though heh.

Labrador Nature Reserve on the other has got better sea waves though, you can enjoy the sea waves pounding the craggy rocks all day long... and lots of Chinas o.o

Now that it's the holidays, I have cleared the cbox, updated the music playlist, and have time read books! Still, I guess it would be better to have a temp job, better than staring at the computer all day long I guess...


lousydude walked on the sunny side.
3/02/2012 02:53:00 am.